Intergrity Performance Inclusion
Introducing FARRAGUT CORPORATION
We are a full service real estate firm based in Tysons Corner, VA whose principals have developed property in every major market on the eastern seaboard. We are experts in new development., asset repositioning., historic preservation., brokerage services., property management.
Number of Projects
Number of Markets
Cups of Coffee
Served per Day
- MARKET KNOWLEDGE...some of our best investments are ones we never made
- LEASING...what is not in the document is as important as what is
- DESIGN...meet the market's needs. The Taj Mahal is done and one is enough
- UNDERWRITING...they're not just numbers in a cell; they're an arm's length transaction
- ENTITLEMENTS...Comp. Plan Amendments, Rezonings, and other land use processes
- CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT...to ensure an on-time and on-budget completion
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT...that supports the cultivation of the capital investment
- STRATEGIC PLANNING...understanding where each asset lies within its life cycle
The President's Corner
"We are in this for the long haul and that means our ability to thrive relies on repeat business. To earn that business over and over again, we hold dear three pillars of beliefs in which we will not compromise:
● Integrity...above all else;
● Performance...that is measured and achieved;
● Inclusion...so that all can be better than before.
There is no better testament to a job well done than when our partners ask of us 'to do it again.' Give us the opportunity and we will deliver."
Don Earl Stedham
VALUE CREATION THROUGH ENTITLEMENTS
When planning began on a 40 acre community retail center that was to be anchored by both a large format department store and a leading food market, we had interest from a couple of national home improvement chains to occupy about 15 of those acres.
We moved forward with the development to meet our obligations to both the department and grocery stores. During the construction phase, the home improvement chains slowed their overall expansion plans and are our 15 acres got put on the shelf. We needed a "Plan B."
VIEWING INCLUSION AS AN ASSET
In any metropolitan area, the creation of a thriving horizontally mixed use community requires a comprehensive outreach program before the project even gets to the drawing board. For if you have taken the project that far, be prepared to turn back...with dollars already having been spent that you won't recoup.
Then throw in the proximity to a prestine river, the Chesapeake Bay, seven home owner associations, and a regional airport and you will have plenty of advisors upon which to rely.